Within the context of today’s global marketplace, the export and marketing challenges are key issues when considering sustainable growth and future prosperity. Overcoming these challenges depends on the ability of companies to penetrate and expand in foreign markets. The local market is not an exception as it is a part of the global marketplace.
We support companies to set out their strategic approach towards achieving their strategic objectives in regional and international markets. We further guide the process of formulating the critical vision and deciding on promising products. We build on the current and future demand for products and support companies in designing, developing, and implementing integrated export development programs based on a demand-driven approach and, most importantly, the dynamics of competition “Your competitors are watching you as you are watching them” in order to set out an ambitious and challenging agenda for the company to penetrate and grow in foreign markets. The local market is not an exception as it is a part of the global marketplace.
We support companies to:
- Design and implement an integrated marketing mix
- Set out the major export challenges
- Identify the needs of exporting businesses as a game changer
- Set out the vision: Critical decisions should be made when it comes to your future as it is not only a statement that you hang on a wall
- Apply a robust methodology to identify the priority products/priority export sectors and market opportunities
- Set out the major marketing challenges
- Identify export potential products
- Identify strategic markets and market attractiveness
- Identify potential buyers in selected strategic markets
- Build sustainable linkages with international buyers
- Develop an entrepreneurial structure for an entrepreneurial service delivery model
- Provide support in developing the human resources capacity
Provide support in accessing finance in the implementation of the strategy